Indian weddings are one of the most loved events; they are bright, lavish and full of emotions. Weddings in India are filled with rituals and celebrations, and friends, families and relatives enjoy that for several days. Sometimes, in big wedding guests range from 100 to 1000, that means weddings are nowhere a small affair in India. The real significance of Indian wedding is incorporated in the belief of joining of two families through bride & groom who are understood to stay as life-partner for seven life times. Mostly, general customs of wedding are common in Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christian, Jains, etc. It’s a get together and love-full boding of friends and relatives on the special occasion of inclusion of bride and groom, which comprises a combination of local, familiar and religious traditions.
Arrange and love marriages have been a common tradition on Indian soil, and that is why, for such special occasion, destination of wedding plays one of the most significant roles. Having a lavish, grand and splendid marriage is a wish of all those, who have always dreamt of a royal touch in their weddings, and for all such people, Destination Wedding in Jaipur is the most fitting and fulfilling option that they will cherish for their lifetime. Destination Weddings can be understood as getting married at a very special Venue, a place that can be a Historical Palace, royal hotel, Cruise Ship, Beaches, renowned Temple or a church. Destination wedding in Jaipur comprises many historical palaces and royal hotels that fulfill your longing of royal touch in your wedding.
Some Characteristics of Destination Weddings are:
- As perfect exotic wedding destinations, people love to go for Heritage properties and Palaces that are enthralling, unique and satisfying. Such palaces offer amazingly appealing beauty and historical background, and additionally, they provide perfect arrangements for all your wedding related requirements
- Marriage Garden in Jaipur is also a part of Destination wedding in Jaipur, because you will need wedding venues to arrange funcions.
- Wedding planners use some of the most renowned palaces as your wedding destination, and it is guaranteed that your experience would be out of the world. Planners offer you a chance to get married at some of the best Palaces for your destination wedding in Jaipur
- Some of these destinations are now heritage hotels, and quite predominantly preferred for organizing lavish events. Rajasthan is known as the most popular tourist region as it comprises historical background, which also makes it one of the most preferred wedding destination in India
- Either, Jaipur “the pink city, Jodhpur “the Sun city”, Udaipur “the city of lakes”, or Jaisalmer “the land of Sand Dunes”, all include amazing palaces and heritage hotels fitting for destination weddings
- Shiv Niwas Palace, Devigarh Palace, Fateh Prakash Palace, Jai Mahel Palace, Rambagh Palace, etc. are the famous wedding destinations of Rajasthan
- Additionally, wedding planners also advise Jagmandir Island, City Palace Courtyard, the Promenade, etc. You can also find Stylish and charming luxury hotels in Jaipur that are quite preferably loved for destination wedding in Jaipur
- They comprise an awe-inspiring culture of Rajasthan quite inherently, and along with that they give you an opportunity to relish all the royal luxuries in the most enchanting and gratifying manner